How to enable mobile print using Canon Pixma MP640
- Activate the laptop’s wifi connectivity.
- For activating the wifi function, utilize the relevant choice on the Canon Pixma MP640 device settings screen.
- Attach the device into the networks of the modem.
- Make sure the router is operational and has network access.
- Users may install the app on the smartphone through the App Store by the Name Canon PRINT.
- Once installing is completed, launch the App.
- Activate the smartphone Wi-Fi function.
- Pair the smartphone with the Canon MP640 printer.
- Throughout the app, connect to the printer then begin printing using the smartphone.
- Tap Open Directory after the downloading is finished, then press the obtained package.
- The predefined location for retaining the document might be accepted. To installation on the desktop, press Next & afterward relax as the software gathers the information.
- NOTE: If you have completed the downloading, seek the location in which you stored the Canon MP640 driver resources and dual-click on it.
- Whenever the Installation Wizard begins, cooperate with the rules displayed to configure the program.
- After the PC is completed, reboot it.
- Finally, generate a sample printout and examine.
Printers are equipped with printer heads that allow users to photocopy the process. The printed heads comprise power systems & injectors that enable the color to have seamlessly flowed on sheet.
The following methods are provided to wash up the Canon Pixma MP640 printer carefully.
- Switch on the Canon MP640.
- Throughout the papers section place the stack of paper.
- Press the Yes tab once the length of the sheet is A4 / normal paper.
- Unlock the control menu and choose the main screen configuration tab.
- Choose Maintenance then Intense Clean up then Yes.
- The machine begins the procedure of thorough cleanup.
- Tap the OKAY button on the Sequence photocopy verification display.
- Select OKAY and inspect the design of the injector.
- Ensure that the Canon MP640 machine is activated.
- Click the Menu option on the Canon series printer User Dashboard.
- Make contact with the Wi-Fi button, afterward push the Local network configuration choice, and afterward choose the Wi-Fi Network icon.
- Click Configuration of the Wlan and select Simple Wlan Connection.
- Click the Agree option and watch until the laptop displays the Tutorial window.
- Execute the computer configuration program and tap on Begin Installation.
- Pick the area’s designation and afterward pick Continue. Press the Continue button in the Licensing Accord chat field.
- Under Extend Research Project chatbox, select Confirm or don’t confirm icon.
- Upon on the network settings page, choose And then tap Agree.
- Specify the WLAN connectivity spot’s id, and after that enter the networking credential, finally press Next.
- Choose the Continue option mostly on the finished page of the connection.
- Select the program users would like to activate then press Next.
- Then select Skip or continue icon as well as select the Exit icon upon the configuration finishes correctly page.
How get printouts using the Canon MP640
Understand how to get printouts of photographs by following the guidance:
- Remove the device’s rear drawer lid and bend the sheet backward.
- Unlock the feeder slots lid at the following stage throughout the print operation.
- Move the sheet size manuals outwards then place the picture sheets.
- Throughout landscape mode, always store the picture sheet to prevent problems. The edge of the printer is facing upward.
- Arrange the wide guidelines on the sheet then shut the feeder hole correspondingly.
- Throughout the system preferences display, examine the paper layout and kind of content. And if you’d like, modify it or click upon the Agree button.
- Choose the desktop’s photographs to be duplicated and hit on Print button.
- Enter throughout the following phase for the number of photocopies. If needed, change any additional parameters.
- Tap Print to get printouts.
Take the following instructions for printing materials through the Canon MP640 device using Mopria. Ensure users have a similar Wi-Fi connection with the Pixma MP640 printer as well as phone.
- Users may install the app on the smartphone through the App Store by the Name Mopria.
- Click & select the Printing tab on the navigation bar.
- Afterward, under the printing option, select All Printer.
- Pick Canon Pixma MP640 using the collection of devices accessible.
- Define the order for printing, including the numbers of photocopies, orientations, sheet limit, and much more. Click the Print button directly to start copying.